§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4(7) of the GDPR is
Walzengießerei Coswig GmbH
representated by the managing director:
Tel.: +49 3523 950
Fax: +49 3523 952-05
The Walzengiesserei Coswig GmbH may share your Personal Data with its affiliated companies (collectively referred to as the "DIHAG Group"). The legal basis is a joint controllers contract. A detailed list of our entities can be consulted at www.dihag.com.
(3) The DIHAG Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer
Mr. Karl Würz
equeo CompCor GmbH
Kissinger Strasse 1-2
Office: Königsbacher Strasse 51, 75196 Remchingen
Phone: +49 800 313 400 900
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at and can address any question with regard to this Policy and privacy aspects in general to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following sections, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website.
§ 2 Your Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data privacy protection rights. Every user of this website is entitled to the following:
Right to access
You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed and, where that is the case, you are entitled to access the Personal Data. We shall provide you with a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing and, for any further copy requested, we may charge a reasonable fee.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Data concerning you that you believe to be inaccurate. You are also entitled to require us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. We can refuse to erase your data (1) if processing your data is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (2) if we are legally obliged to process your data; (3) if processing of your data is necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; or (4) if processing of your data is required for the provision of services requested from us.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, we would keep your Personal Data but refrain from using it during the period for which you exercise your right.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. However, we may remain able to process your Personal Data if we have a compelling legitimate ground for the processing or if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to data portability
This only applies to Personal Data we are processing based on your consent. You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Data we have collected to another controller, or directly to you.
Exercise of your rights
If you make a request to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we have one month to respond to you. Should your request be manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may either charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on the request.
To exercise any of your rights, please send your request to email@example.com.
Your right to complain
You may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in Germany, or with your local data protection authority if you do not reside in Germany.
§ 3 Personal Data we collect
(1) If you use the website exclusively for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise to provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data we require for technical reasons in order to display our website and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
– IP address,
– Time and date of request,
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– Requested contents (specific page),
– Access status/HTTP status code,
– Amount of data transmitted in each case,
– Website from which the request comes,
– Operating system and its interface,
– Language and version of the browser software.
This data is not collected continously, but only when necessary for technical or security reasons.
(2) There is no exploitation of the personal data, even if this may allow identification. If we evaluate the data, this is done anonymously with the purpose of improving the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website.
Insofar as data is passed on to external service providers (web hoster), we take technical and organisational measures to ensure that data protection regulations are observed.
In accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, the data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving our internet presence, such as the security, functionality and stability of our website.
In addition to the above mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that places the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies are unable to execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
Cookies and how we use them
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies,
– Persistent cookies.
Transient cookies are technically necessary and automatically deleted when you close the browser (in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR). This includes, in particular, session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, through which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. These cookies are only placed if you have given your consent (in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR).
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g., refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. If doing so, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
You can find an overview of the cookies that our website uses in our Cookie Banner.
Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you need to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Further functions and services of our website
In addition to the exclusively informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. Personal data is only collected if you provide us with this information voluntarily, e.g. in the course of a registration or by sending e-mails, e.g. for the initiation or performance of a contract.
In connection with the operation of this website and the services provided via the website, the Walzengiesserei Coswig GmbH works with service providers such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers. These providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
If you register as a user in the client area on our website, the user ID required for registration is also stored.
Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the request you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Embedded web links
Integration of YouTube
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website (legal basis is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR). These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos and agree to the transfer of data will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps service on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently (legal basis is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR). These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to Google unless you activate the use of maps by giving your separate consent. Only when this has been done will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Using of Google Fonts
(1) This site uses Google Fonts for the uniform presentation. A connection to Google servers only takes place if you have given your consent (legal basis is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR).
Questions and comments