§ 1 Information About the Collection of Personal Data
(2) The controller under Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are
Walzengießerei Coswig GmbH
Tel.: +49 3523 950
Fax: + 49 3523 952-05
representated by the managing director:
Mr Marc Quandel
CompCor Compliance Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Königsbacher Strasse 51
Compliance Customer Service: +49 800 313 400 900
(3) When contacting us by email or through our contact form, we will save the data you provide (your email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) to answer your inquiries. We will delete the data collected thereby when its storage is no longer required or will limit its processing if legal storage obligations apply.
(4) If we commission external service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will notify you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also state the respective storage duration criteria.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to processing restriction,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit complaints to data protection supervisory authorities about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) When merely using our website for informative purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we will only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following technically required data for displaying our website and ensuring stability and security (The legal basis is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR):
– IP address,
– Time and date of request,
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– Requested contents (specific page),
– Access status/HTTP status code,
– Volume of data transferred,
– Requesting website,
– Operating system and surface,
– Browser language and version.
(2) In addition to the above-stated data, cookies will be saved on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files saved on your hard disk by your browser and which provide the party installing the cookie (i.e., us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. Cookies are merely used to make our Internet offer more user-friendly.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functionality are explained as follows:
– Transient cookies (see b),
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Transient cookies especially include session cookies. Session cookies save so-called session IDs that allow various requests of your browser to be assigned to a joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a set period which may differ for each cookie. You may delete cookies through your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You may configure your browser to, e.g., reject third-party or all cookies. However, please note that this may prevent you from using every function of this website.
§ 4 Objections to or Withdrawal of Consent for the Processing of Your Data
(1) You may withdraw any consent you granted for the processing of your data at any time. However, such withdrawals will only affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after the withdrawal is declared.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is especially the case if the processing is not required for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which we will specify in the subsequent functional description. When declaring such withdrawals, please state the reasons for why we should no longer process your personal data as we have done before. If your objections are justified, we will review the matter and will either suspend or adjust the data processing or will explain our reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You may submit your marketing objections to us at: Walzengießerei Coswig GmbH, Grenzstraße 1, 01640 Coswig, wgc@. walze-coswig.de
§ 5 SSL Encryption
(1) For security reasons and to protect transmissions of confidential contents, e.g., your inquiries to the website operator, this page uses SSL encryptions. You may recognize an encrypted connection by the "http://" changing to "https://" or by the lock symbol on your browser's address bar. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 6 YouTube Videos
(1) On our online offer, we embedded YouTube videos that are saved on www.YouTube.com and may be played directly from our website. These videos are embedded using the "privacy-enhanced mode," i.e., no data about you as the user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not open these videos. Only if you open these videos will the data specified in Subsection 2 be transferred. We cannot influence these data transmissions.
§ 7 Google Maps
(1) This website features Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps and enables you to comfortably use the map function directly on our website.
§ 8 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files saved onto your computer that allow your use of the website to be analyzed. The information on your website use generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is saved. If IP-anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within a Member State of the European Union or in another state party to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptions will your full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operators of this website, Google will use this information to assess your use of this website, to compile reports about website activity and to perform additional services related to use of the website and the Internet for the website operators.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookie storage through your browser settings at any time. However, please note that doing so may prevent you from using every function of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of cookie-generated data (including your IP address) on your use of the website and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under the following link: Browser-Add-on herunterladen und installieren.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" so that IP addresses will be processed further in shortened form to prevent personal references. Any personal references in the collected data will be excluded and the personal data will be deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve use of our website. The statistics we obtain thereby allow us to improve and make our offer more interesting to you as a user. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
§ 9 Contacting Us
When contacting the provider (e.g., by contact form or email), the information provided by the user will be saved to answer the user's inquiry and for any subsequent questions